Automatic content sharing with Publicize
Publicize makes it easy to automatically post your new content to all of your social networks at one time, saving you time and effort.
You can connect your site to your social networks by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Sharing in your Jetpack dashboard.
- Click Automatically share your posts to social networks to activate Publicize, then click Connect your social media accounts.
- Click on Connect next to the Social Network you want to connect to.
- Log in to that Social Network site and authorize the connection.
Check out our Publicize support page for more information on this feature, including how to customize the message shared with each new piece of content you publish.
Allowing visitors to share your posts
Jetpack adds sharing buttons to your content so your readers can share your posts to their own social media networks. You can add these buttons to your site in four short steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Sharing in your Jetpack dashboard.
- Under Sharing Buttons, drag and drop the services you want to use into the Enabled Services area.
- Choose your preferred button style and location.
- Save your changes.
Check out our Sharing support page for more information on this feature, including a list of the social networks we currently support.
Enable email subscriptions
You can convert more visitors into regular readers by pushing new content directly to email subscribers. When you activate Jetpack, the Subscriptions feature will also be activated by default.
Visitors can choose to receive new posts via email, or they can subscribe to new comments on any post so they can stay involved in the conversation.
Check out our Subscriptions support page for more information, and to learn how to add subscription buttons in various places on your site.